Moroccan Argan Oil - Pump
SIMPLIFY YOUR ROUTINE
Do you want to make your routine faster and more efficient? Argan oil will work overtime to simplify your day by multitasking as a life-saving product for hair, skin, and even nails. Use this all-purpose oil to keep skin hydrated and glowing, while at the same time transforming your frizzy locks to ones that are soft and smooth. It’s no wonder that argan oil is a key ingredient in so many luxury hair and skincare products. Get all the benefits of this oil by using it the way nature intended -- 100% pure, organic and undiluted.
▪ ▪ ▪
Select the closure that is right for you! Choose between a glass dropper where you can precisely measure the amount of oil you use, and a pump where you can easily dispense oil without unscrewing the lid.
Ah Argan oil, can it really live up to all the hype? I wondered this myself last year as I read about oils upon oils that are good for your skin. If you’re anything like me, you are skeptical of marketing messages promising the world. After using argan oil for several months and researching the science behind what makes it so good, I am now convinced that it really is a magic elixir. Read on to learn about the benefits of argan oil! You just may find yourself purging your bathroom of alllll the products you can replace with this one, simple solution. With its healing and moisturizing properties, you’ll wish you had known about it years ago!
(there are just so many!)
▪ WHOLE BODY MOISTURIZER: Argan oil is known to soften and hydrate everything from your hair, face, skin and nails, as well as treating skin issues like acne, eczema, and stretch marks.
▪ SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: A comedogenic rating is used to judge how much an oil will clog pores, argan oil rates as a zero, meaning it will not clog pores, and is effective for all skin types, including naturally oily skin.
▪ CLINICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE FINE LINES & WRINKLES: Argan oil contains exceptionally high levels of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid (omega-6), vitamin A, and gamma tocopherols, one of the most powerful biological antioxidants in neutralizing free radicals. Research shows argan oil slows the skins aging process, has anti-inflammatory properties, and promotes healing. (For further reading see 1, 2, 3)
▪ SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: Our oil is purchased directly from a certified organic and fair-trade supplier in Morrocco who works with over 350 women to collect the fallen fruits, remove the flesh and hand-crack them to extract the kernel. These women earn a living thanks to growing demand for this rare oil. Our supplier is also involved in local development and protection of the argan tree which is essential to continued production. The argan forest is a rare species growing exclusively in southwest Morrocco and was declared an International Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1998.
▪ 100% pure, organic, unrefined, and cold pressed.
▪ Fair trade, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free, lead free.
Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil